I travel with medical transportation and one of the drivers gave my name and address to others leaving my family in harms way

New Bedford, MA |

My family had a restraining order on someone who was sending people to my house and by him giving this info out he put mt children in harms way this was all caught on voicemail which I played for the owner of the company I was told he fired him but a couple of months later he hired him back

You do not ask a question...just give facts? Were you damaged in any way by the actions? How does the restraining order tie into all this? Please repost and be precise as to your legal question as "general practice" category gives no insight for me to even guess...sorry!

My answer is not intended to be giving legal advice and this topic can be a complex area where the advice of a licensed attorney in your State should be obtained.

Is there anything my family can do to either get the driver fired or us compansated since this was a breach of confidence since this is medical transportation

The owner knew what was done and hired him back even though he broke privacy issues

John P Corrigan

John P Corrigan

Take a look at the enclosed link to MassHealth Tranportation as the company may be a participant in the program and therefore you could call the agency to see how to file a grievance that may result in the action you seek in terms of his dismissal or a fine imposed on the owner. http://www.massresources.org/masshealth-transportation.html

Keith G Langer

Keith G Langer

Excellent suggestion.

John P Corrigan

John P Corrigan

good luck and check avvo helpful box if you feel inclined...thx.

John P Corrigan

John P Corrigan

Thanks Keith!

What is your question?

And, unless this person is in violation of the RO, what is the issue?

The foregoing is for general information purposes and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

John P Corrigan

John P Corrigan

see the commentary under my answer as it adds some additional info from the asker that you may have some additional insights to add.