Skip to main content

I transferred my H1b from company A to company B. After I Got the receipt no. , company A revoked my H1.

Waco, TX |

Now, I got my new H1b with company B. But I want to go back to company A. Is there any way that company A can cancel the revoked notice or do I need to transfer my visa again?
I want to go back to my previous company ASAP. Is there anyway that I can reappeal the revoked H1B.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4

Best Answer

I agree with my colleague. Company A can file a new H-1 transfer petition for you.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.


They cannot unrevoke it, but they can file a new H1b visa petition for you and you can port back to them.


Company A would have to repetition for you as a Change of Employer H1B petition.

An attorney-client relationship is not formed by my responses to questions on Avvo. My responses are not intended to be legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice.


I agree, speak with your employer to transfer.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer