Skip to main content

I slip and fell on some water at kroger do I have a case

Ecorse, MI |

I was in kroger on june 11 2009. I was walking down isle 10 and sliped on some water. there was a jug on the floor and water was everywhere. I fell on my left knee and a women ask was i ok . I got up in pain and limping. my mom an cousin tried to get a manager they wouldnt bring one out. we left my mom called talked to a manager he said he would look into it i wnt to the hospital. knee was wraped gave crutches and pain medicine and told me to see a orthopedic in 5 days. They manager looked at the tape he kept calling asking was i ok is there anything he can do. My knee is to the point now were its locking up on me. the state pays me to babysit i cant do it now so i lost my job. made a appt to see the orthopedic. We called a laywer waiting for hm to respond what should i do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Yes get a lawyer. A personal injury attorney licensed in MI should be able to help you.

You might find helpful my Legal Guide, "Successful Start for a Personal Injury Lawsuit"

Many of the people that have read it have found it helpful.

You might find my Legal Guide helpful "How to Choose A Lawyer For You"

You might find my Legal Guide helpful " What Do I Tell My Lawyer"

Many of the people that have read it have found it helpful.

God bless you.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the out-of-state lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state with whom you have established an attorney client relationship and all the privileges that relationship provides. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.


Sounds like a decent slip and fall case, any local personal injury attorney should be interfested in taking it on a contingent fee base.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer