Skip to main content

I signed a contract for a used car.I told the dealer they can have it back, and they said i cant do that without a judgment.

Chester, SC |

I have paid 8,000 and owe 5000 for a 2002 mazda 626. What can I do? You can call me at 8035817028 or email me at

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You do not say WHY you want to give the car back. Is it because there is something wrong with the car, or because you can't afford making payments? It makes a difference with respect to your question.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer