Skip to main content

I saw a citation from attorney general but says unserved, what does that mean

Dallas, TX |

my ex husband pays child support to me and when i look up my divorce case its says petioner attorney general and a citatiion that was unserved and i never received, it also says intervention, is it something i did wrong or what

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Without seeing the actual documents, it really isn't possible to say for sure what was going on. May I suggest that you call the attorney who last represented you in connection with this matter and ask for an explanation? That lawyer would most likely be able to simply look in the old file and tell you.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer