Avvo Questions & Answers

Get the legal answers you need from licensed attorneys.

Question

I reside in Ohio and I am looking for an attorney who will handle my case and get paid of the case is won in my favor. This is r

I did a modification with a mortgage company and did not understand the modification paper work. A couple of reps told me my mortgage monthly payment was a significantly lowered amount. I believed them as Im not educated in that field. The notary also told me the same amount was my monthly amount of $425 and some change. After I signed the paperwork and waited until my first payment was due to set automatically payments up I then seen the conflicting dollar amounts to over $800 dollars . I made written complaints and the company did respond back admitting the rep told me my monthly payment was $425 and change and they said I can pay that amount until February and apologized. The problem I have is that I did a modification bcus I could not afford the mortgage so in February the dollar amount will be over $800 which is more than my mortgage was before I even did a modification.

| 2 answers
Answer
Sponsored Listings
Answer

Sponsored Listings

Loading content