Skip to main content

I recently retained an atty who told me that my DUI / ARD can be appealed and possibly vacated. I had asked this question here

Glenside, PA |

on Avvo and each atty advised the same, that it is most likely a clerical error. I am very upset i already paid atty. 2500.00. He does not return my calls and now I feel he took more money for this dui matter of the the 90 suspension clerical error. I am in a panic state and do not know what to do next. i also have a refusal Hearing April 22, 2013. which he was supposed to get a continuance on and I have heard nothing. I am a single mom living in Abington Township. My ex husband passed away. I have no one to help me get around and have pretty much been trapped in my house due to my suspension. I am not able to do for my son or help my mother who depends upon me since my father also passed away. We lost a family business this past July and was trying to seek employment.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


I do bit understand your request to vacate your DUI/ARD but I would be glad to speak to you on the phone. Call my office at 610-449-1400 to set up a free telephone consult.


I encourage you to accept Mr. Keller's kind offer of assistance. Good luck!


I agree as well, accept Mr. Keller's generous offer without delay.


You can probably opt out of the ARD program at any time by saying you do not wish to participate. You better have a winnable case though because once you opt out, you need to win your case to do better than ARD.