Questions & Answers
Get the legal answers you need from licensed attorneys.

I recently filed Chapter 13 part of my debt was owing the IRS the last couple years I am getting ready to file this years taxes?

I know when I file this years taxes I am going to owe. Seems like the average is 2000 dollars I owe. If I use H&R block for my taxes and they say I owe this much. How can I either wipe out what I owe? Pay it back and how. Can this done through H&R? With chapter 13 we have no extra money and are just barely making it now. There are 4 of us and only my wife and I bring money in and these are not 2 dependents we can not claim and get credit. If I can not afford to pay it back is there a fore give ness program

| 1 answer
Sponsored Listings
Sponsored Listings