Skip to main content

I received a speeding ticket in Louisiana from Opelousa Parish for 69 mph in a 55 mph. Do they offer deferred adjutification?

Opelousas, LA |

I want to know if they offer deferred adjutification

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


I don't practice in Louisiana, but you should contact the court or hire a traffic ticket attorney in the area.

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia


Consult a local Traffic Ticket attorney - many offer free initial consultations

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.


Speak with a LA traffic ticket attorney

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777