Skip to main content

I received a letter from nysp saying a conversation i had was entercepted and recored what should i do

Utica, NY |

i work on a house that i think drug activty was happening and befreinded the person. i work on cars and took kids to mall helped out on doing earens.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

Call a local defense attorney and set up an appointment. Do not discuss the contents of your conversations with anyone other than an attorney. This could be serious or it could be nothing.


You should not speak to investigators if they contact you. Hire an attorney and let them speak for you. You should also stop the work and activity related to the house.

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.


Talk to a lawyer, don't trust the cops, they can trick you into admitting something or they can trip you up and charge you with lying to them.

Matisyahu Wolfberg
NY Criminal defense Attorney

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer