Skip to main content

I received a citation for possession of drug paraphernalia. I haven't paid anything yet. How do I get it off my record?

Grand Prairie, TX |

The citation just went into the system and I want to get it off my record as soon as possible.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


When I'm hired to represent someone charged with possession of drug paraphernalia I always go to court and talk to the prosecutor. I work out a deal for a deferred disposition. In ticket terms that like unsupervised probation that results in a dismissal.
Austin Drug Lawyer
Austin Probation Lawyer

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website,


Hire a ticket attorney. They don't charge much and know how to get these cases dismissed and off your record. If you need a referral in the Dallas area, feel free to call my office. 214-365-9800.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at for more information about her services and recent victories.


Hire a criminal defense attorney to represent you to see if a conviction may be avoided in your jurisdiction.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer