I put that I was married on Form SSA-3373-BK. This is a CDR. I've been scheduled to go to a CE.

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings