Skip to main content

I purchased a vehicle that had previous frame damage in Tx & was not notified by the dealer. What type of lawyer would I hire?

Dallas, TX |

In the state of Texas, if my research is correct, the dealer must notify the purchaser. In my case the, dealer did not and in fact, has 27 incidents of doing this in its short tenure. I just need to know what type of lawyer should I retain? contracts? fraud? consumer protection, etc?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You should probably look to a lawyer that handles consumer law and cases involving the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act. You can get a consultation for a small fee and it would be worth it to have your situation analyzed.

Brian Tyrone is a licensed Texas attorney. Any answers I provide are not intended to be legal advice, nor do they establish an attorney-client relationship. Because there is no attorney-client relationship established by any answers I provide, you should consult with a licensed attorney in order to understand your legal rights and responsibilities.


You should look for an attorney that handles consumer matters.