I paid 500 dollar to an immigration attorney to help me with Deffered action was that a reasonable price?

Greensboro, NC |

I haven't submitted my documents to my attorney yet, and i dont know when my attorney said she will email me and contact me to get ready but was the price she charged me with reasonable? I've been here since i was 3 and hopefully i'll get granted I'm tired of doing backbreaking jobs for a slave wage.

From what I know (I do not know everything), $500 is on the lowest range of the attorney fees. You decide whether that is a good thing or not.

These applications are not that complicated for straight shot cases. While each attorney sets his/her own fees based on experience, time and location, I think $500 is more than a reasonable fee.

It appears to be a very reasonable price ... depending on the facts of your case.

IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR for 10 years -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Depends on your facts and whether or not there is a clause for an interview attendance. That's the same price range for office for DACA applicants who have certain facts and circumstances.