Skip to main content

I own a residential property under my LLC. Can my company evict my tenants for non payment without an attorney in Florida?

New Port Richey, FL |

I had to hire an attorney for a Writ of Possession on a different property, but the people were not my tenants.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Generally an LLC or corporation must be represented by an attorney.

No attorney-client relationship is created by answering questions in this public forum. If you wish to create an attorney-client relationship, you must contact me directly and sign a representation agreement. Answers are provided based on general ideas and an answer specific to your situation would require a review of all documents.


An LLC. must be represented by an attorney in Fla.