I now live in Gonzales, was married 7/28/2012,, want a divorce been separated 7+ months

Gonzales, LA |

married + lived in frankelton la, could not get along, 69 bad health, try'd can't work, she found another fellow,

Filed under: Divorce

Not sure what your question is specifically as there was none posed. If you are asking can you ask for a divorce, yes you can. I would contact local counsel. Good luck.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us at 858-720-8250 or by email at myra@fleischerlawoffice.com. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship unless we are retained.

Contact a divorce attorney in your area for assistance. Good luck.

You can get a divorce based upon living separate and apart for 6 months. Should be simple and not too expensive.

Every situation is different and you should consult your own attorney to go over all the particular facts in your case. The answer given is only intended to provide general guidance regarding rights and responsibilities.