Skip to main content

I need your help.Harrasment must stop,especilly of the innocent.

Hayward, CA |

in less than 1 year,we have had 4 searches,extensive in/out of home.3 were in 1.5 weeks time.last search being a smash on property and all other dwellings,tenants.Authorities never found drugs,property(stolen?)automatic weapons?search,nothing of illegal matter he knew i wasnt giving ok to physicallysearch.he entered home,room-came outside got somethin from car,inside,back out.holds up a zip bag white powdery substance,inhalation this yours? must be so n so' is not either of our's.says he can have it finerprinted,please isnt mine or my boyfriends.I was set up so to speak.ogent hoped i would blame boyfriend.wasnt his to own either.agent must have planted.1st arrest 4me.went to SRCJ,next amwaited to go to pm court.never went.released no charges.more to s

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


YOu need to contact a criminal defense attorney IMMEDIATELY. Your county bar association will have a lawyer referral service --here I pulled it for you (

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer