Skip to main content

I need your ans regarding Comprehensive immigration reform enacted date.

Stockton, CA |

yesterday president obama said that congress will get done CIR by the end of this summer so i want to know if bill pass by this summer then what will be enacted date? you are lawyers then you can answer me by the rule of law making.

and i read the bill a lot where read out bill will be enact after sign by the president so its mean bill will be enact FY-2014.


+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


There is no reform yet. We all have to wait to see if Congress can first agree on anything.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.


I think you are kidding. In case you are not, YOUR GUESS AS GOOD AS OURS. I say - there will be no reform. Not at the end of the summer. Not this year.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Howard M Lewis

Howard M Lewis


Think Positive thoughts Alex- this is America anything can happen!!!! Hope you've been well. If Reagan can pass a bill and Bush can Pass 245, Obama better get this done he has nothing to lose in his second term. Stay in touch my old friend. H


No attny will know and please make sure you don't pay anyone unless you have a signed agreement and are sure the law is passed and it will help you, right now there is no law and many people are leary that it will pass, I am hoping it will.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.


I agree with my colleagues.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.