I need urgent help

Burbank, CA |

hello i got a ticket today for quisling my tires but i never did . so this is what happened there were 2 cars ahead of me and they made the turn with quisling their tires and the cop pulled all of us over and gave me a ticket too cc 22107

VC 22107 is for making an unsafe turn or lane change (not signaling, for example). You should be able to fight this ticket, but if the officer really issued three tickets at once, he/she's probably more likely to show up to court. Good luck.

Get an attorney and fight this ticket!

Andrew Roberts
(818) 597-0633

Hire an attorney to fight these tickets. You don't want the points on your DMV record, which could substantially raise your insurance premiums.

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
Practicing throughout Southern California
(310) 707-7131
www.sethweinsteinlaw.com

This reply should NOT be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. At this time I do not have sufficient factual/legal documentation to give a complete answer to your question and there may be more to the issues you raised then I have set out in my brief reply.