I need urgent assistance of a divorce lawyer but i have no money. can someone give me contact details of NY Bar Association of

Hicksville, NY |

Nassau County of Long Island or lawyers that do pro bono that can help me with my case.

You can also try legal clinics at a church, synagogue, or other place of worship.

Attorney Williams practices FAMILY LAW throughout the State of California and may be reached at (831) 233-3558 and offers free consultations. The response provided in this forum is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information offered in this response is for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon without further consultation with a legal professional after all relevant facts are disclosed and considered. DANIEL S. WILLIAMS, ESQ. LAW OFFICES OF DANIEL S. WILLIAMS 500 LIGHTHOUSE AVENUE, STE. A MONTEREY, CA 93940 (831) 233-3558 -- OFFICE (831) 233-3560 -- FAX

Contact the court directly. You may be eligible for court appointed attorney. You must file an application with the court in order to be considered.