Skip to main content

I need to talk to a local defamation lawyer.

Staten Island, NY |

I need a lawyer.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


Avvo has a great tool that allows you to find a local attorney specializing in your area of inquiry.

If this Answer was of assistance please mark it as "helpful." Mr. Pascale is licensed to practice law in the State of New York. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and time-lines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Pascale strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in their state in order to insure proper advice is received.


There are not any facts presented. You could run a "Find a Lawyer" here on Avvo to locate a defamation lawyer in your area.


Try the Find A Lawyer tab on Avvo.

The above answer, and any follow up comments or emails is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.


Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool to locate a top-rated Avvo attorney with a low fee. Good luck.


The Richmond County Bar Association has a lawyer referral service.

I may be guessing or not licensed in your state. No atty/client relationship exists.


Local defamation lawyers can be found through the find a lawyer tab on avvo.