I need to see my children. Can you help?

Toledo, OH |

We can't help you on this public forum. You need to go talk to a family law attorney in person and present all your facts and documents to him or her. Only after a candid and thorough evaluation can your attorney determine why your visitation rights were terminated, and what can be done to restore them. Good luck.

This information is intended as general information only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship between me and the asker.

It does not surprise me what people are doing now just to keep their kids. For Instance: the recent case in Toledo where the gramma & uncle killed themselves & their 3 grandchildren because CSB was going to give them back to parents after 3 yrs. CSB talks to you once and they think they know you. Are U kidding me? Domestic Violence: people are just shooting the other partner. Its always the woman that gets sided. And PLEASE don't tell me they don't. It is no surprise to me every time I hear about another killing over this. My brother went thru the same thing. He has no children now. She left.

When did she get custody? Do you two have multiple cases involving each other? Is the domestic violence matter criminal or civil? Was the order blocking your contact with your children done without notice to you (Ex Parte is the official language)? As I am often in Court call my assistant Dan London at 312-807-3990 to set up a private telephone consultation. At the consultation we can discuss the confidential details we need to craft a strategic plan. These details should not be broadcast over the Internet.

This is a general answer and does not address the specifics of your individual case. To give the specific answer you need our firm needs you to come in for a consultation.

Thank You for just responding. This has gotten so out of control, I can't even explain. Took custody 10/5/12 when she filed the domestic violence , assault & TPO against me. She has my house now. A house I own. I was granted an eviction but she got that overturned. She emptied the house & this is the 2nd time. 3 yrs ago I went to work 3rd shift, returned home in morn to find my house empty. ONLY CURTAIN RODS. It cost me $10-$20,000 to replace everything. Now she has done it again and there is nothing I can do. She is playing a game. She knows every way in & out of the system. She knows what to do to get everything FREE. Currently she has moved in with a lady with 6 children. A 3 bedroom house. So there is 3 adults & 9 children living in this house and thats OK with CSB who is now involved. It is no wonder why people are doing the things they are doing to keep their children. This whole thing is unbelievable. It just goes on and on.

This is more than you can handle alone. You need to retain a lawyer and the lawyer to retain an investigator to collect evidence to support your position.

henry lebensbaum esq 300 Brickstone Sq Ste 201 andover, ma -- attorneylebensbaum@verizon.net (978) 749-3606.
Criminal Law (all courts), Drunk Driving, Drugs, Violence, Sex Offenses, theft, SORB, Divorce Child Custody Alimony Child Support & Modification, Contempts & Paternity Juveniles Domestic Violence & Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury, Guardianship, Conservatorship & Estate Administration & Legal Malpractice. For these & other areas, contact me. Email sent may be copied intercepted or held by computers.

Criminal Law (all misdemeanor & felonies in District and Superior Courts), Drunk Driving and Drug arrests, Sex Offenses, SORB, Crimes involving Violence or Theft, Domestic (Divorce, Child Custody, Alimony and Child Support) and Family Law (Modification, Contempts & Paternity), Juvenile Law, Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury claims, Probate Law (Guardianships, Conservatorships & Estate Administration) and Legal Malpractice. For these and other areas, contact me. NOTE: This preceding message DOES NOT create an attorney-client relationship. It is not a protected or confidential communication. The statements made herein are not to be interpreted as representations or warranties of any kind. No reliance should be placed on the statements made herein. It is recommended that the recipient(s) should undertake their own research to reach their own opinion. The writer does not accept professional responsibility on this matter. TO CREATE an attorney-client relationship REQUIRES a signed retainer/fee agreement along with a retainer fee that must be received by my office.

I wish it was that easy for me. I am completely broke. I went to work 2 yrs ago when she was once again living with me & she left and emptied my whole house.ONLY CURTAIN RODS LEFT. It cost me everything ($20,000) I had to get my house refurnished & retain an attorney. This time I got an eviction & she just had the eviction overturned. The house is already empty. WHY?? She took everything again. She likes to see me suffer. This is a game to her. She knows the system in & out. She knows how to get everything she can for free. I feel like just giving up. I own a house paying the mortgage that she has & 3 children that I can't see that is just eating me away. I don't know if I can do it anymore.