Skip to main content

I need to print out florida state laws on children ?

Clearwater, FL |

recently i had a baby with my ex girlfriend . i had the baby for the weekend and she told me to bring our daughter to her mothers. i refused because i was spending time with my daughter . the mother showed up at my house at midnight with the police . i told the police i have the right to keep my daughter , we havent been through the courts and there's no set visitation .they told me the laws just changed and if i dont give her back now i would be arrested . i want to print out the laws on this topic so i can have the proof if this happens again . please help

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


A family law attorney can best answer your question. You may also find some helpful information at, which has self-help sections and forms dealing with family law.