I need to know what is exactly an Original Form I-72 is ? I got a letter which green color which RFE.

Folsom, PA |

what is I-72 form exactly , its a green color letter saying i must submit orginial form I-72 with bone fida documention, i need to know whats is it and where i can find this form
please get back to me

An I-72 is a form issued by USCIS when requesting additional evidence. It is not a form that you can complete or obtain, but usually takes the form of a letter issued at or after an interview. Look at the letter that was sent or given to you by USCIS. That is the original I-72.

Since USCIS is looking for additional information your case was not documented properly Consult with an experienced immigration attorney for assistance.

While this answer is provided by a Florida Bar Certified Expert in Immigration and Nationality Law, it is for general information purposes only and an attorney/client relationship is neither intended nor created. You should seek out qualified counsel to review your case and provide you with advice specific to your situation. Call +1-561-478-5353 to schedule a consultation with Mr. Devore.

Thank you so much.. it was worth of advice..Thanks again

Jeffrey Adam Devore

Jeffrey Adam Devore

My pleasure.

It's the form on which USCIS requests additional evidence from an applicant or petitioner.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

I agree with my colleagues.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Robin Jean Gray

Robin Jean Gray

The I-72 form is requesting additional information pursuant to a filing or after an interview. You should contact an immigration attorney to discuss the submission of additional information to ensure your submissions are correct

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Ms. Gray! That was a lucid, well articulated and complete answer. Thank you

Robin Jean Gray

Robin Jean Gray

You're welcome

The I-72 form is a form requesting additional information f