Skip to main content

I need to know the fastest safest and easiest way if possible to acquire US citizenship or white passport?

Mobile, AL |

I am a female and I have a problem to renew my passport ,and it will expire on OCT 21, 2013. I cannot go back to my home to renew my passport for very serious humanitarian consequences.

I need to know the fastest , safest and easiest way if possible to acquire US citizenship. Also, I need to know if I can find a job in US? so, that it can help to give me residency as well.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


First, you need to become a lawful permanent resident. Then, five years later, you can apply for US citizenship.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.


I agree with my colleague.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755



but my passport wil expire on Oct 21 2013!!


I agree with my colleague.

Law Office of Alena Shautsova
2908A Emmons Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11235
Tel 917-885-2261
Fax 347-561-9008
Like us on Facebook @

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:


You need be a legal permanent resident before you can apply for citizenship. If you fear return to your native country (you cite 'serious humanitarian consequences), then you may be able to apply for asylum. You need to immediately consult with an immigration attorney who practices in this area of law.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer