I need to go to USA for asylum but Airway personel saying "you can't go without any visa because IATA rules." How can I do?

San Antonio, TX |

I know I need to be in USA physically but I'm stuck here. Only US custom staff can ask my visa while entering USA borders. IATA rules against Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Turkish local laws too. I haven't travel freedom in practice. How can I leave here to fly to USA with my passport? Or is there any other option to apply for asylum in Turkey.

you need to find an office of the United Nations High Command on Refugees to find out the procedure. no guarantee that they will get you here. they are not a travel agency but a ligitimate organization trying to help refugees.

The advice that I give in each answer or legal is not intended to take the place of an in person consultation. A complete answer takes an in depth interview. After all, it is a life that is at stake. If you are in another city that I do not service ask me and I might be able to recommend you an attorney there. In general, in Houston, I recommend Adan Vega or Bruce Coane, Specialists. In Dallas I recommend Richard Fernandez or Yong Wood highly skilled and experienced.

Thank you for really helpful answer. Erdogan MERT from Istanbul-Turkey p.s.One of my firend from Texas asked this for me because system doesnt allowed to ask from any other country. Have a nice day.

In order to be able to board an airline, you must have a valid visa for the country you are flying to, or the right to enter that country without a visa. The desire to apply for asylum does not give you the right to enter the country where you wish to apply for asylum.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Thanks for very very useful answer sir.