I need to get my daughter in front of A judge, as she was wrongfully incarcerated, 5.5 months ago..

Danbury, CT |

2009she had some felonies , there were a few incidents 2010 she was in a half way house for women and children , only she didn't have her child with her.. This place put these girls to work for ex cons whom were giving them drugs and sex!!!? My daughter left with another girl, they did get caught , South-bury State troopers ask for me to bail her out as she was due to have a baby, bail was
Set at $10, 000.00 , I put up $1,000.00.. She had. The baby and was in court and she had the option to do six months in jail or clean and sober , this public defender told her to take the six months because he said he didn't think she could stay clean and sober.. My daughter Did!!!
She went through Hell with DCF, only she did Everything she had and needed to do to have her family back, now she in jail?

I changed the practice area to criminal defense.

Not quite sure what you are asking. You indicate that your daughter was sentenced to 6 mos. about 5 1/2 months ago. She should be released anytime now. Overturning the conviction is most likely impossible now as she entered a plea.

Brian S. Karpe, Esq. (860) 242-2221 Note: This response DOES NOT constitute legal advice and therefore no specific action should be taken in reliance thereon. No attorney-client relationship is created through this response. You should speak to an licensed attorney in your state who is competent to answer your question before taking any action with regard to this question.

I agree with Attorney Karpe. Her release date should be imminent.