Skip to main content

I need to find out what kind of Lawyer that can help me fight and sue to get my grandson back form a out of state DSS that n

Sumter, SC |

investigation before they took him on what the hospital said my grandson has blounts in his legs lost balance and fractured his right leg doctor at hospital called DSS they took him with no investigation he is in Oklahoma his mom is there to reason why she went there she was told by a friend that the Doctors were better and school were better than S.C I want to fight them I just want to bring back my grandson and Daughter who could help

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Contact the South Carolina Lawyer Referral Service and ask for a family law attorney in Sumter. I have included a link to the service below.

This response is for informational purposes and is not intended to convey detailed legal advice on specific issues. Transmission of the information contained in this response is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. The attorneys of Futeral & Nelson, LLC practice law only in jurisdictions we are properly authorized to do so and do not seek to represent anyone in any other jurisdiction where this site does not comply with applicable laws and bar rules. This site does not make use of any secure encryption technology, and any transmissions to the law firm of Futeral & Nelson, LLC may be intercepted by third-parties. DO NOT send us any information that you regard as privileged or confidential. The lawyers of the Futeral & Nelson, LLC are licensed to practice law in the State of South Carolina. Readers should not act upon the information contained in this site or the linked sites without first seeking the advice of an attorney licensed to practice in your area.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer