Skip to main content

I need to find out if i have a case agianst the school guidance counceler this involves her stalking my finacea and giving out

Centerville, IN |

private information about my schooling and her making terable things up about me and telling my finacea and also calling her mother and telling her all my info that was not correct

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Hire a lawyer who will help you investigate any illegality



thats the problem i dont know were to start



i dont know what kind of layer to hire


Your fact pattern suggests possible slander and breach of privacy.

Contact the IN and your county bar association for referrals to attorneys in your area.

The foregoing is for general information purposes and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer