Skip to main content

I need immigration lawyer. Hi, I came on F1 Student visa and went out of status due to some problems in here .

Brooklyn, NY |

I did graduated from USA college with 3.7 GPA and have a social security card and working on ssn and paying taxes from last 5 years . I am in USA from last 8 years .
I was 19 when i came to USA .Do i qualify for dream acts . I have zero criminal record not even a single traffic ticket. I did help feds solving a abortion clinic case in New Mexico as I was there witness .

What can I do as i need to go my home country by end of this year and want to come back as I have a good job here .

How can I get in legal status .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


You do not meet the age requiems to qualify for Dream act.


You do not qualify for DACA. If congress passes a DREAM Act, you may qualify, depending on what the law says.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.


Although you would not qualify for deferred action (DACA) because you entered the U.S. after the age of 16, you might have other potential eligibility worth discussing. Call an immigration attorney for a confidential consultation.

Immigration Attorney Jeff Khurgel* Assists Clients in all 50 States -- Call or email for a Consultation -- -- Contact information below. Kindly note that this posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Remember, this site is akin to an internet blog. Do not rely on information here to make important decisions in your life. Make an appointment to meet with a licensed attorney in his or her office (or via Skype or phone) to obtain competent personal and professional guidance -- Khurgel Immigration Law Firm -- 4199 Campus Drive, Suite 550 / Irvine, CA 92612 / Office: (949) 509-6515 / Direct: (949) 535-6331 / Web: / Email: / *Attorney Khurgel is a former USCIS and Department of State Embassy Officer.


I agree with my colleagues. You do not qualify for DACA. It is best to set up a consultation with an immigration attorney.

Alexus P. Sham (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.


Consult with an immigration attorney in private

Contact: 860-548-2629 or This answer is provided for general education purposes only and is not intended to provide, nor does it provide, any legal advice.   By viewing this answer you understand and expressly agree that there is no attorney-client relationship between you and the attorney who authored the answer.  Should you need legal advice, please contact a licensed attorney who practices in this area.  Readers of this answer and the information contained herein should not act upon any information contained in this answer without seeking legal counsel.