Skip to main content

I need help with locating the doctor who botched my circumcision as an infant.

Portland, OR |

I need help finding my doctor who botched my circumcision when I was an infant . I ordered my medical records requesting the doctors full name and license number and got the last name of the doctor who performed it instead , along with questioning on why I want it . However there is nothing in there that gives his or her first name or medical license number . Since I've already paid for the copies of my records , I the hospital be forced to give me the information ? There really giving me a run around .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

(1) Get an attorney and send a subpoena. Medical providers often fail to produce requested records for a variety of reasons. A subpoena requires lawful compliance.

(2) You may have a serious statute of limitations problem precludiong recovery. Here's more, blue link below:

Law Offices of Andrew D. Myers, North Andover, MA & Derry, NH provide answers for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be given by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction, thoroughly familiar with the area of the law in which your concern lies. This creates no attorney-client relationship.


Hire an attorney to order them and they certainly will be provided though as my colleague indicated it appears you face a Statute of Limitations problem.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at


A local lawyer can get a subpoena if necessary.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer