I need help with Gang Stalking

Eugene, OR |

I have been a victim of Gang Stalking for the past year. I'm looking for help to develop a strategy to bring the local perp's to justice. I also want to find the head of the snake ie where the money comes from to support this and bring these criminals to justice as well.

Since you are talking about criminal charges, you should contact your local police or district attorney's office. A private attorney is not going to be able to do this for you and a civil suit is most likely not the answer here.

My responses to posts on AVVO are not legal advice, nor do they create an attorney-client relationship. In order to provide true (and reliable) legal advice, an attorney must be able to ask questions of the person seeking legal advice and to thus gather the appropriate information. In order for an attorney-client relationship to exist, you and I both have to agree the the terms of such an agreement.

Contacting your local police or district attorney is not a good idea as they are often involved in the gang stalking. I suggest you look to other targeted individuals because, unfortunately the answer to this is not an easy one. i

Orion Jacob Nessly

Orion Jacob Nessly

If you were to follow the advice of anonymous, I am concerned that there would be a great defense at any subsequent trial ("You claim you were the victim of gang stalking for the past year. But you never called the police? And you never contacted the District Attorney's Office to press charges?"). The idea that the local police or district attorney are "often involved in the gang stalking" sounds overly-paranoid. Nothing in the facts you posted leads my to believe that the authorities are involved.

As a targeted individual myself, I speak from experience. I did contact police to no avail and one officer even refuted my claims to being organized stalked as it is also named. The local and state police have harassed my children and myself and we have done nothing lawless. I do not suffer any delusional or mental illness. Gang stalking is a very serious crime which operates outside the law and police and other authorities often wil not acknowledge it. You really need to talk to other TIs about this and they you tell you that it is more than likely funded through government agencies. Yes, government sponsored. I have been it touch with other targeted individuals and this is a struggle.

Orion Jacob Nessly

Orion Jacob Nessly

Dear Anonymous, I am sorry that you had the experience you describe, and I'm glad you were able to come to some sort of resolution. However, you are essentially telling the person who posted this question not to involve law enforcement to help them with an ongoing crime and claiming that it is actually a bad idea to do so because law enforcement is involved in the stalking itself. The idea of support in numbers is a good idea, both to deal with the perpetrators and to find potential witnesses for any future action. The advice about not contacting law enforcement seems like it might be biased by your own bad experiences and that's why I felt the need to respond to your comment.

Yes, I stand corrected and do contact law enforcement. I have the feeling you have done that already or maybe you would not be on this site. God bless your efforts and perhaps there are good results.

Maybe you should contact these groups and attorneys regarding class action lawsuits. http://wikibin.org/articles/gang-stalking-lawsuit.html