Skip to main content

I need help with a cps case can some one help me please ???

Seatac, WA |

I just lost my rights I want to file astay of adoption , so the adoption can not proceed until my appeal is finished and ... I am wanting to file a motion of reconcideration and I havent signed my papers yet for to start the appeal .. the judge didnt even read my letter to change his thoughts on everything ..i really need help ..
can you email me

+ Read More

Filed under: Adoption Appeals
Attorney answers 2


Attempting to do an appeal alone in this CPS matter is not the best way to proceed. You have rights but you have to act to protect your rights. Because this matter is so important you should really get a lawyer. You can miss and say the wrong things if you are not represented by an advocate as your attorney. The appeal record is very important so have an appeal attorney advise you.

You might find my Legal Guide helpful "How to Choose A Lawyer For You"

You might find my Legal Guide helpful " What Do I Tell My Lawyer"

No one in an online site like this can know what is going on in your case because online we cannot find out any details. You need a lawyer. Check with a lawyer in your locale to discuss more of the details.

Good luck to you.

God bless.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the out-of-state lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney that practices in the subject practice discipline and with whom you have an attorney client relationship along with all the privileges that relationship provides. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.


You'll need an appellate attorney. Ask around and see if you can get one appointed or pro bono as part of some legal aid project. The time limit for filing an appeal is very short usually, so you need to do this immediately.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer