Skip to main content

I need help changing my LLC name and address in state of Pennsylvania

Gilbertsville, PA |

I have LLC formed in state of Pennsylvania. I am a sole owner of this LLC. I am trying to do a LLC name change and registered address change. This simple task I have tried to do with state however I keep filling out the forms incorrectly. They have already taken the $70 filing fee. I need someone who can do the form preparation for me. If you can do this for me please respond with your information and charge for your service. I'm getting so frustrated with the state because it takes about 2 weeks everytime I get a letter back stating I did not fill out forms correctly. Thank you!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Having done such amendments innumerable times, I would be happy to do one for you - at a more than reasonable cost. Please call me directly at 910-200-1960 and we'll get this done quickly and effectively!