Skip to main content

I need help asap please i beg of anyones help

Van Nuys, CA |

My father was arrested for a supposed auto theft his laeyer Elliot Zarabi got his case dismissed since he didnt commit the crime he was being chargex for but during him getting a lawyer immigration place a hold on him now we dont have money for his immigration lawyer we are a low income family and he was the bread winner in our home i am currently un employed and my mother works to support my brothers and sisters but without my dad its hard i want to know if anyone would take his case probono or atleast at a very low monthly plan cost i was told by other lawyers that its a very easy case snce he has ni ciminal backround

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Great to hear Mr. Zarabi worked so hard for your dad. You may want to start by asking him for a referral. I will also re-tag this into immigration so you can get a more appropriate answer.

The above information does not establish an attorney client relationship nor is it meant to provide legal advice.


You need to consult with an immigration attorney who is knowledgeable about criminal consequences. Nikki Jacobsen, Esq. and Neda Zaman, Esq. are both outstanding. Best of luck.

Attorney Sharen H. Ghatan has been licensed to practice since 2001. She practices criminal defense and personal injury in Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura and San Bernardino counties. For a free legal consulation, please call toll-free 888-926-3720. **Please be advised: the information presented in the above forum is not intended, nor should it be construed , as any form of legal advice for any specific matter. In addition, there is no attorney-client relationship created as a result of a posted response to a query.**


See Also, you can check for immigration attorneys. Many immigration attorneys, like myself, set up payment plans for our clients. Good luck.

714-560-0040. The answer provided is general in nature and because not all facts are known, it should not be construed as legal advice. The answer does not create an attorney/client relationship.