Skip to main content

I need help accident injury no insurance on my vehicle liability on other vehicle. i was not at fault police say both at fault..

Ephrata, WA |

police said they cant prove my blinker was on i say it was the other people (2) say it wasent.they are lying to cover their asses..cop says their word against mine. i have valid licence was driving my boyfriends vehicle no insurance on it. took lots of pictures at scene went in ambulance got 4 staples in my scalp both vehicles alot of damage. i had my blinker on to turn left on a farm road was slowing down to turn when the truck behind me tried to pass me he says he thought i was just going slow and turning the other way.his story changed for the police report. i asked him didnt he see my blinker? thats when he said i thought you were turning other way. of course he and his passenger told cops that i did not have a blinker on that i was going slow thats why they were trying to pass me hlp

+ Read More

Attorney answers 7


I am sorry to hear that you were injured through the fault of another driver and now he has changed his story. You should obtain a personal injury attorney in your area to represent you - let them worry about it.

Merry Fountain is licensed to practice law in Indiana. She can be contacted at 1-888-242-HURT. This is not legal advice and it does not create an attorney/client relationship. It is legal education intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. If the question does not include important timeframes and facts the answer could change. Merry Fountain strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state.


Your lawyer should be able to sort out the liability mess, however without insurance you are at considerable disadvantage. You should interview some lawyers right away. You should be able to find one that can help you on the "find a lawyer " tab above.
Good Luck

If this answer was helpful, please mark as helpful below. Please be sure to indicate the best answer Only If and until you and I sign an Agreement for Legal Services, I am not your attorney. These answers are provided for informational and/or novelty purposes


You need to contact and consult with a local attorney. The attorney can assist with obtaining the necessary evidence to support your position.


Time to consult a local personal injury attorney - also, if you had auto insurance on a car you owned or a family member owed it might provide coverage for your accident - let the attorney check out everything for you - usually free initial consultations, so call a local WA attorney ASAP.

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.


Contact one of the above lawyers in your state to resolve this.


I would recommend that you contact Bryce McPartland in Moses Lake. He is an excellent attorney and deals with this stuff all the time. Check out his AVVO for his contact information.


It is usually a surprise for people to find out others will change their stories and make incredible claims to avoid taking responsibility for damage they have caused. It always disappoints to see the worst in others, but lawyers with experience know how to find the truth and tell your story well so you can usually end up being treated fairly.

I only practice in Washington State and may not practice in your area. This answer is a brief hopefully helpful tip to you which is correct to the best of my knowledge and is meant as a starting point for you to conduct further investigation. However, it is made without knowing the factual details of your case or doing any legal research and so may be in error as to either the facts or law. I am not your attorney and I am not giving a legal opinion by this answer.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer