Skip to main content

I need good lawyer i was live in USA four 10 year i have asylum case and i left and my case steel pending and i steel go

Louisville, KY |

i have asylum case and i left and my case steel pending and i steel cant go back home country i will be killed is no way i can apply four any type visa or humane parole

i am now in another country in africa its any way i can get visa or lawyer can take my case

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


If you are outside of the United States, having left without advance parole, you have abandoned your application for asylum.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


If you are not in the US, you do not have an asylum case pending.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- -- -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


It is unclear where you are located, but you need to begin searching for an immigration attorney in your area immediately unless you already have one.

This is not intended as individual legal advice and there is no attorney client relationship established by this answer. It is advisable that you seek individualized legal assistance. This is not a substitute for hiring an attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer