Skip to main content

I need an attorny to look into a possiable federal warrent / pending inditment

City Of Industry, CA |
Attorney answers 3


Call a local criminal attorney and see if they handle federal matters.
Robert Driessen

Mr. Driessen is a former Deputy DA in Orange County with over 8 years of criminal law experience. Nothing stated on this site shall in anyway be construed as legal advice, or as creating any attorney client relationship. If you would like to hire Mr. Driessen, feel free to contact him at


1. A local attorney MAY be able to help you. They MIGHT be able to contact the US Attorney and find out if you are under investigation.

2. The US Attorney often keeps investigations secret up until the point someone is arrested or formally charged.

If you think you are under investigation for a federal offense, then you need to talk to an attorney NOW.

Reliance on any information in this website is at the sole risk of the user and the user understands that he or she should consult with an attorney before taking a course of action based upon information contained in this website. The information on this website does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.


I practice a great deal of federal law and I can tell you this, if there is an indictment and an pending arrest warrant it is unlikely to be found online in Pacer until after the arrest, unless there are co-conspirators. With that said, may I suggest you retain an attorney for the purpose of surrendering. Then if there was a warrant/indictment the AUSA would more likely be willing to discuss the situation. In addition, self-surrendering saves you a great deal of humiliation because you won't be arrested in front of friends, family and colleagues. Furthermore, self-surrender typically saves your job because management generally isn't informed of the arrest whereas being arrested at work is typically a job killer. Moreover, self-surrender is a good gesture that typically fairs well at bail hearings.

Many reputable federal attorneys offer a free consultation. You should meet with one immediately.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer