Skip to main content

I need an attorney who specialises in civil tort action within the State of Nevada

Las Vegas, NV |

Hi, I am seeking legal representation to bring Civil action against the State of Nevada. I am ready to retain immediately. Thanks.

+ Read More

Filed under: Filing a lawsuit
Attorney answers 1


There are a host of questions that must be answered before any lawyer would even consider taking your case. You may have some significant obstacles such as limitations on damages and governmental immunity statutes. I would suggest setting up an appointment with a local attorney to discuss the case in detail. Find an attorney who does a fair amount of civil litigation. Give me a call if I can be of assistance.

Best of luck.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer