Skip to main content

I need an attorney to evict my tenant using false informations on application, false W2+ employment. HOW?

Modesto, CA |

A tenant has trick me into lending house using false W2+ employment the last 30 days.
He has control of the house now, but don't live in the house and I have no way to track him down.

+ Read More

Filed under: Employment
Attorney answers 1


You can start an unlawful detainer action to evict the tenant given that you only rented to the tenant based on false information.

You should contact local counsel to start the eviction process - the sooner the better as evictions can take a good amount of time to process, not to mention the costs (filing fees, process server fees, potentially investigator if you are unable to locate tenant, etc. )

Counsel can advise you of the quickest and most effective way to remove the tenant from the premises.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer