Skip to main content

I need an attorney to advise me on what i can do?

Saint Pauls, NC |

I got into a bad car wreck i broke my coller bone craked 8 ribs and frckcered myhip i had laywer theysaid that they said they could not rpresent me i may never go back to work i got t-boned by an 18-wheeler iwas drinking a dacerie iwas working in LA on a tug boat bout live in NC they say i was at fault,but iwas the only one seiosly hurt i dieded once while i was in the coma i was in a coma for 2 and a half maonths and then a brain trama unit for anoth month im going to see a few specilist up here in a couple of weeks and i need some help. Thank You Allan

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


If your lawyer won't help, another car accident lawyer can give you a free consultation. Get a lawyer with a low contingency fee (29%), so you get the lion's share of the settlement.

Click on the name of the lawyer answering your question to see their profile, and then you can click the view website tab to find out detailed information on your personal injury topic. The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.


I suggest that you contact another personal injury attorney in the state where this accident happened and see whether or not that attorney would be willing to undertake your representation. It appears that you may have serious liability issues concerning your claim, particularly if you had been drinking. This may be why the first attorney declined to accept your case. I suggest you seek out another attorney as soon as possible, as you have a limited time within which to bring a claim before the statute of limitations will run.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.


The state where the accident occurred will have a significant impact on whether an attorney will take your case. North Carolina is one of only a few states in which contributory negligence is a complete bar to recovery. That means that even if you were only partially at fault, you cannot recover. If the accident occurred in another state, you may have a better chance of recovery.
Consult an attorney in the state where the accident occurred immediately.