Skip to main content

I need an attorney that can help with a school system

Colorado Springs, CO |

My daughter has bipolar and aspergers and has never been aggressive in school and has been bullied to the point that it has caused sever emotional problems for her along with hospitalization . The school will not work with me and have violated her IEP several times. I live in fountain Colorado is there an attorney / lawyer that can help me.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


The PEAK Parent Center is the Parent Training and Information Center for Colorado that provides special education related resource to families at The Legal Center for People with Disabilities and Older People is a federally mandated protection and advocacy agency that provides legal services for individuals with disabilities in a wide variety of settings, including education and can be found at The Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates, a special education advocacy group, provides a directory of attorneys and advocates at The Colorado Bar Association also provides information about lawyer referral services to help you find an attorney at

This answer is given for informational purposes only and is NOT legal advice. This answer does not establish a lawyer-client relationship. If you need legal advice and assistance you should contact an attorney in your local area immediately.