Skip to main content

I need an ADA Discrimination attorney for an apartment complex

Hawkinsville, GA |
Attorney answers 3


Use the "find a lawyer" tool on this site. This forum is for legal questions, and you have not posted any.

We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I have made do not constitute legal advice. Any statements I have made are based upon the very limited facts you have presented, and under the premise that you will consult with a local attorney. This is not an attempt to solicit business. This disclaimer is in addition to any disclaimers that this website has made. I am only licensed in California.


You can use the "Find A Lawyer" feature above to find an attorney in your area that handles ADA issues.

This response is my opinion based on limited information. This does not constitute legal advice, nor does it form an attorney-client relationship. I am licensed to practice law solely in the State of Georgia. Please consult an attorney in your state to obtain legal advice.


There are specific rules that deal with parking concerns for tenants in apartment complex. First, you should make the request to the property manager or complex owner to ensure they are aware of your need. If you have done that and been refused, you should have been provided an opinion of the reasons for the refusal. Please feel free to contact our office for a consultation. Also, there are time frames attached to bringing claims such as this. Please be mindful of that so you do not lose any rights you may have to pursue any potential claim.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer