Skip to main content

I need advice to determine if I have a malpractice case against a dr. and possibly charges against managements neglect at work.

Newark, DE |

My husband committed suicide from taking prescribed medications that weren't properly monitored by a psychiatrist. I also do not believe the diagnosis was correct since he had seen another psychiatrist years before who had retired. The latest doctor was not returning calls timely while my husband was taking psychotic medications. He was looking for help and all labels say to call your doctor immediately if you feel certain ways.
My husband spoke with management twice recently asking to be removed from his position since he was unable to think clearly and perform his job correctly. Management refused and said he had to quit. They also neglected to inform higher positions that EAP should be contacted due to my husbands state of mind. So what do you think?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


I am so sorry for your loss. Retain a qualified lawyer in your state immediately. This case needs to be investigated further. You need the helpf of a skillful and caring advociate. Good luck.


These types of cases are difficult, but, many have been successful. I am sorry for your loss. You should seek consultation with a lawyer who handles these types of cases in your state. There are not many that do handle these types of cases. Go to the "find a lawyer' tab and look for a qualified attorney, or search the web.


Consult a medical malpractice attorney to review the medical records and advise you if you have a valid claim. Best of luck.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at


Have a local malpractice lawyer order the records and send them to an expert to review.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer