I need a work place discrimmination and retaliation attorney. Who is willing to handle my case?

Clearwater, FL |

I filed a discrimmination complaint with Human Rights and now they are retaliating. I need to file a lawsuit.

Hi there. Avvo prohibits lawyers fr

Richard Bernard Celler

Richard Bernard Celler

From soliciting or advertising for our services. Feel free to look on Avvo for a lawyer that matches your needs or contact the local bar association.

I was contacted by Spielberger law, what do you know of them?

And thanks for the advice

Richard Bernard Celler

Richard Bernard Celler

Can't comment on another firm other than to say the rules prevent us from reaching out to potential clients. My advice to you simply is that litigation is a big decision and you should research any firm you are thinking of hiring. Choosing a lawyer is like choosing a spouse.

Ok thanks. And I take it that your firm isn't able to represent me? Do you recommend any law Firm that can?

Richard Bernard Celler

Richard Bernard Celler

Hi there. I didn't say I couldn't help you. Like all of the other the other firms on here (that comply with Avvo) we simply cannot tout our services or encourage you to call or even reach out to you. You should research all of the law firms on here and reach out to those that you feel are a good fit.

I feel you are a good fit. you should already have my information on your desk from the Morgan and Morgan intake. I left a couple messages on your answering system but you never got a chance to get back with me

Richard Bernard Celler

Richard Bernard Celler

I've been travelling for the last few days and was not aware you had called. My apologies.

Apology accepted. But if this is a case that you are willing to take please do call me so that I can go over details with you. At this point I do want to move forward with a case and definitely need legal help and advice

Or perhaps I will try calling your office again this week.

I left another voice message on your answering system today around 1 :46

Attorneys on Avvo cannot offer their services to you through this question and answer forum. You can, however, search for an employment attorney in your area on Avvo or contact the Florida Employment Lawyers Association for a referral.

https://www.floridanela.org/

Good luck

This answer is provided for guidance only. DO NOT rely on it as legal advice. We DO NOT have an attorney-client relationship. You should contact an attorney in your area for a one-on-one consultation before pursuing any action or making any decisions.

Thank you

Check in the Find a Lawyer section of this website. I am sure you can find a qualified employment law attorney by looking there. Good luck.

Sincerely,
B. Elaine Jones, Esq.