Skip to main content

I need a real state lawyer that working on farud(action on line) that I m buying my house ?

Boca Raton, FL |

there is a mistake on biding history that even (the action) does not have any answer for that .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

If you want to buy a house through fraud none of the lawyers can help you. If you want to rectify a fraud the occurred in buying your house, you can find a lawyer to represent you through avvo. If you explain your problem more clearly, you might get better answers on line.

Disclaimer: This answer is provided for informational purposes only, does not constitute legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Actual legal advice can only be provided after completing a comprehensive consultation in which all of the relevant facts are discussed and reviewed.


Feel free to use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" function. The Q&A is not intended for attorney recruitment (or client solicitation either).

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.


As mentioned, you can use the "Find a Lawyer" function, or restate your post more clearly in the form of a discernible question.

Carol Johnson Law Firm, P.A. : (727) 647-6645 : : Wills, Trusts, Real Property, Probate, Special Needs: Information provided here is anecdotal and should not be relied upon or considered legal advice. Every matter is different and answers given here are general in nature and may not reflect current Florida law at the time you are reading this posting. Please contact me if you feel you need additional assistance with your matter.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer