Skip to main content

I need a probate litigation attorney for as little as possible in San Bernadino. I was served a lawsuit and the hearing-may 30th

San Bernardino, CA |

My father passed Jan . I have an orginal notorized trust and I found out that there was a second trust that was newer but it was not an original but a copy and never authenticated that my pop made 7 months before his death. I was able to cremate my pop and i filed an affidavit of death and the title co put my name on his deed of trust for his property as successor trustee. I rented out the property so it would not get forclosed on and the other person named as trustee of the other trust, Took all his money, sold all his things and his car and left the state and did not pay 1 bill. He now is suing me for his property that has about 25,000 equity plus twice the amount and also the rent money made. I have very little money to defend my self and respond to the lawsuit by may 30th. Help!!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


First of all, I'm sorry for your loss. Secondly, unfortunately, this forum is not for attorney solicitation. However, you can use Avvo's "Find a Lawyer" tool above to try to locate an attorney.

Ms. Berjis is licensed to practice law in the State of California. The laws of your jurisdiction may differ and thus this answer is for informational and educational purposes only and is not to be considered as legal advice. Since all facts are not addressed in the question, this answer could change depending on other significant and important facts. This answer in no way constitutes an attorney-client relationship.


You definitely want to hire an attorney experienced probate and/or estate planning. You can visit the State bar website at to find a list of attorneys specializing in probate/estate planning. Best of luck to you.

The above information does not constitute legal advice and does not form the basis of an attorney-client relationship. Lisa M. Blasser, Esq. and Blasser Law do not represent you and are not responsible for any actions or inactions that you decide to pursue in lieu of the above information.

Lisa Marie Blasser

Lisa Marie Blasser


To be more specific, click the Lawyer Referral link on the State Bar website for assistance in finding an attorney best suited to handle your needs.


I am really sorry for your predicament. You are being sued under probate code section 850 and 859. You are correct that you need counsel. While funds may be tight, if you lose, you'll really be in trouble. Also, dont settle on an attorney just because they are inexpensive and fit in your budget. Check with the state bar for a referral or contact your local county bar association. Also, you may be able to find several lawyers on the find avvo site.

I wish you the best, and dont delay. You do need good, competent legal counsel.

The general advice above does not constitute an attorney-client relationship: you haven't hired me or my firm or given me confidential information by posting on this public forum, and my answer on this public forum does not constitute attorney-client advice. IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: In order to comply with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.


Good afternoon. You should look into legal aid in your area to see if you qualify for free legal assistance. Good luck!

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer