Skip to main content

I need a pro bono lawyer for a held drivers lisense in west palm beach fla. i am unable to appear im disabled on a fixed income

Brooklyn, NY |

i need a pro bono lawyer or sliding scale to either call fla or have someone appear im in desperate need of help please help a 54 yr d disabled human being trying to get employement but i do need my drivers license

+ Read More

Filed under: Government law
Attorney answers 3


Repost in the Florida Avvo section.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.


We are unable to answer your "question" because you don't reveal nearly enough details, and what you do state is impossible to decipher. Rewrite your question, describe your situation more adequately, then submit it again. Avvo lawyers will then be able to respond to you.

If you think my response is the best response, it would help me if you would indicate that. Also, please note that my responses to question(s) are NOT legal advice from me to you because I am NOT your lawyer, you are NOT my client, and we do NOT currently have an attorney-client relationship. Thanks!


Call your state bar association and request a referral--you will have to do the calling, questioning, and negotiate a rate for yourself.

You can also contact any of several Florida legal aid organizations--if you qualify, you may get a free attorney to handle your case.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer