Skip to main content

I need a lawyer who speak Spanish, lawyer who knows about trust, custody of special child.

Hackensack, NJ |

after my daughter lawsuit..After my ex wife spending the money...... im money a
i need some good professional advise.....any one please...i go to many questions...

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Avvo has a feature that allows you to search for an attorney. I ran that search for you and came up with the following 4 Spanish speaking attorneys in your area:✓&q=estate+planning&loc=hackensack%2C+nj&commit=Find+lawyers#languages=50

James Frederick

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ***************************************** LEGAL DISCLAIMER I am licensed to practice law in the State of Michigan and have offices in Wayne and Ingham Counties. My practice is focused in the areas of estate planning and probate administration. I am ethically required to state that the above answer does not create an attorney/client relationship. These responses should be considered general legal education and are intended to provide general information about the question asked. Frequently, the question does not include important facts that, if known, could significantly change the answer. Information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices in your state. The law changes frequently and varies from state to state. If I refer to your state's laws, you should not rely on what I say; I just did a quick Internet search and found something that looked relevant that I hoped you would find helpful. You should verify and confirm any information provided with an attorney licensed in your state. I hope you our answer helpful!