Skip to main content

I need a lawyer for an uncontested divorce with reasonable fees

Nicholson, GA |

My wife has agreed to sign divorce papers, she wants this over and done with, we agree on custody/visitation/child support (already pay through child support services). No property/debts together, etc. just a straight forward, simple, uncontested divorce filed in Jackson County, GA. I have 2 kids with her. There will be no arguing on the case, just sign and file. I cannot afford a chunk of money to pay for this but have been told I'd be a fool to file it ourselves.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Ask family and friends if they know anyone who can refer you to a reasonably priced attorney. You can look in the newspaper or Internet for someone who can help you.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or


Usually your county will have a local bar association with attorney referrals, excellent place to begin a search. The attorneys are well screened in most jurisdictions.

Attorney Williams practices FAMILY LAW throughout the State of California. The response provided in this forum is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information offered in this response is for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon without further consultation with a legal professional after all relevant facts are disclosed and considered. DANIEL S. WILLIAMS, ESQ. LAW OFFICES OF DANIEL S. WILLIAMS 500 LIGHTHOUSE AVENUE, STE. A MONTEREY, CA 93940 (831) 233-3558 -- OFFICE (831) 233-3560 -- FAX


I agree with my colleagues. You could also look online for some forms (you are not in Fulton County but the Fulton County website has a lot of their forms online), conplete them the best you can, and pay a lawyer or more minimal fee just to review what you have prepared.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer